From Alexandria/D.C. Reagan National Airport:
North on US 1 (Jefferson Davis Hwy), on Rte. 100 past Pentagon to Rosslyn/Wilson Blvd. Left onto Ft. Myer Dr. 1 block, left onto Fairfax Dr. Cross Lynn St. to River Place entrance.
Cross Roosevelt Bridge into VA, Rte. 50. Right onto Arlington Blvd. onto Lynn St. to Fairfax Dr. into River Place entrance.
From Key Bridge:
Cross Key Bridge into VA straight (left of Marriott) onto Ft. Myer Dr. Left lane under underpass. Bear slightly left onto Fairfax Dr. into River Place entrance.
From the Rosslyn Metro:
Take the Metro to the Rosslyn Station (Orange, Blue or Silver lines). At street level, cross North Lynn St. toward towers and turn right. 1/2 block to River Place gate house.
In Walking Distance of River Place:
– Walk one block to the Rosslyn Subway/Metro Station
– Walk to fashionable Georgetown or Georgetown University
– Ride Metro to the next stop to George Washington University
– Walk to the Key Bridge
– Walk to Roosevelt Island and the Potomac River
– Walk to the Iwo Jima Memorial
– Walk to restaurants & clubs
– Walk to the supermarket & shopping centers
– Ride to Smithsonian museums and the White House in Washington D.C.
– Watch the 4th of July fireworks from the complex, one of the area’s most sought-after vantage points.